We pretty much do everything.
Click a category below to learn more.
- White papers
- Data sheets/sales collateral/brochures
- Web copy
- Corporate presentations
- Executive speeches
- Direct mail
- Magazine articles
- Corporate identity & branding (business cards, letterhead, etc.)
- Sales collateral
- Newsletters (online and print)
- Print & custom promotional items
- Logo design
- Newsletter & email templates (Constant Contact, MailChimp)
- Charts & diagrams
- Custom work (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Complete site design & customization on WordPress platform
- New site creation on WordPress platform
- Site migration to WordPress from alternate platform
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Training on WordPress platform
- Full-service hosting, email & backups
- Ecommerce & shop setup
- Marketing communications planning
- Product or campaign messaging
- Branding strategies
- Competitive analysis
- Campaign tracking & assessments
- Customer feedback & surveys
We’re now providing on-the-spot troubleshooting and tech support for individuals and businesses, including device setup, security checks, photo organization, and more!
Here's how we work.
We’ll start with a quick consultation to assess your needs, both current and future. If you have a specific project in mind, we’ll discuss your objectives and budget. We can talk by phone, Zoom, email or in person (when it’s safe). Your choice.
Next, we’ll provide you a quote based on a specific scope of work. We build quotes on a combination of anticipated time and what we believe the highest quality deliverable is worth. Our scope of work will be provided to you in detail, and we can fine-tune it together according to your needs. Most of our quotes are project-based, rather than billable by the hour.
Ready to forge ahead? If the quote looks good, we’ll sign a quick agreement and get started. Some projects begin with a down payment to book our time, but we’ll be sure you know about that up front. For example: If you need a website, we’ll take $600 down to book you on the calendar. Then we’ll invoice you the remainder of the balance upon completion and launch of your site. Our invoices range from Net 14 to Net 30, and we do offer payment by credit card online for your convenience.